- The Global Retailer: The global marketplace has become a reality
- The current competitive environment no longer permits idle talk about “adding value.” Today, customers demand that you create a value proposition
- Establish service as the cornerstone of your strategy for marketplace differentiation.
- Every member of the organization must ensure that from start to finish the customer experience will exceed expectations. These memorable interactions will yield strong customer word-of-mouth and increased loyalty, both of which directly impact the bottom
- It begins at the top of a company and filters down into every function and discipline. There are no silos. There is no misdirected focus. Every person within the organization is completely centered on the customer.
Bob Livingston is a sales professional, ultimately leading the 700 person sales organization of multi-billion dollar Unilever subsidiary. He led some of the industry’s earliest initiatives in Category Management and Fact Based Selling. As an up front advocate of the link between sales and technology, he was one of the first to launch an automated information and technology-based strategy.
Working with Fortune 500 companies, assisting their selling teams with customer relationship strategy and execution. Leading their customer organization at the beginning stages of their very successful turnaround.
Bob believes that in order to succeed and thrive, a business must achieve the goal of customer loyalty and retention. This goal is best achieved only through complete understanding of a customer’s needs. Bob’s experience in the consumer products industry makes that understanding second nature. His record of achievement demonstrates his ability to quickly and effectively address the needs of clients facing a wide variety of challenges. Clients also call on Bob to share his industry expertise by hosting and facilitating advisory board meetings, share groups, and seminars. His understanding of the fundamentals of the Consumer Products industry is more important than ever in an age of constant change, innovation and market uncertainty. Audiences on both sides of the customer relationship identify with his core belief:
“It is only by focusing our attention on the needs of customer that we will achieve our greatest success.”