- It’s not the size of the Idea, it’s the size of the Budget
- Why Shouldn’t I Buy from Your Competitors?
- It’s Not the Size of the Budget…It’s the Size of the Idea That Counts
- Sponsorships Must Impact the Bottom Line
- Innovation, creativity and differentiation separates success from failure
- Understanding Consumer Trends and Translating These into Competitive Advantage
- Positioning and Branding – How to Gain a Competitive Edge
- Branding is Dead… Brand Equity is Critical to Success
- How to Build & Sustain a Winning Team
Bob Pritchard: How to Supercharge Your Marketing. “The Impending Technological Tsunami….The Dramatic Effect it will have on every aspect your Business”
Business is a contact sport… Bob is the Heavyweight Champion” AT&T
Bob has been known for his dynamic delivery, meticulous presentation and practical, takeaway advice.
Bob’s client list includes 87 Fortune 500 companies.
The combination of his unique, highly diversified business experience and as an International Marketer of the Year, Bob has a vast knowledge across the business, marketing and sales spectrum, having worked with some of the world’s largest companies.
Bob individually crafts every presentation only after detailed briefings and research to specifically meet the client’s precise objectives.
Bob’s presentations are entertaining, educational, highly interactive and motivational.
Books by Bob Pritchard, BSc., AISMM
- Complex Marketing Made Simple
- Marketing Success Stories
- 15 Keys to Profitable Business
- Sponsorship Made Simple
- Marketing & e-business
- Fabulous at 50, Still Sexy at 60