- Your Mind and Body: Two Weapons Nobody Can Take From You
- The Psychology of Violence
- Avoid and Defuse Violence
- Violence Prevention in the Hospital
- Campus Awareness and Preparedness
- Learn the psychological reasons for human violence.
- Recognize threats of violence through non-verbal cues.
- Learn the rules of survival
- Learn about space and verbal self defense.
Bob has dedicated himself to providing personal safety and self defense training to groups and individuals across the country. His unique blend of serious intensity and humour brings reality to participants while arming them with tactics, techniques and the attitude to successfully respond to a personal threat situation if they should ever have to.
Bob Thurman, on personal safety and security is important to everyone. Our schools, workplaces and public functions, once among the safest places, are increasingly becoming targets for those who wish to bring violence to the innocent.
Sadly, it has become necessary to be constantly on guard against potential attacks. However, rather than simply live in fear, it is possible for groups and individuals to take a pro-active stance when it comes to the possibility of violence.
Many companies and organizations are implementing personal safety and self defense programs for their employees and members. But the importance of this issue, and the growing interest in it, makes it an ideal subject for corporate conferences, retreats or conventions.
Counter Attactics provides a variety of dynamic, informative and high intensity presentations. Your members or employees would enjoy and benefit from any of them!