Bob Younglove will motivate your audience to take responsible actions to be healthier, happier, and more successful. Laugh while you learn practical strategies and daily habits to keep moving toward your goals and ideal future.
- Don’t Let THEM Push Your Hot Button — Strategies for Emotional Control
- The Balancing Act –- Making Time for Self
- Staying Healthy in Times of Change — Prevention of Burnout
- Do You Know Where You’re Going –- The Power of Vision
- Becoming the Person You Want To Be –- New Habits for Success
- Don’t Let Them Push Your Hot Button
- Don’t Let Your Kids Push Your Hot Button
- Turning Good Intentions into Positive Results
Bob Younglove, behavioral psychologist, is dedicated to helping people take responsible actions to be healthier, happier, and more successful.
Bob entertains audiences with his personal stories that help audiences laugh while they learn practical strategies for life management.
As a behavioral psychologist, Bob has studied what makes people tick, and what ticks people off. As an author, Bob has written numerous articles, and self-help workbooks on performance and career change. Bob has led hundreds of workshops on people management skills and Bob has trained Olympics-bound athletes in the art of mental management to achieve outstanding performance.
Books by Bob Younglove