Celebrate the life of your business and the business of your life, with… Bonnie Dean
- Learn how to create a roadmap for a life by design,
- The 3 reasons people join, stay & flourish on any type of team
- A value-drive, integrity based approach to positive results in your life
- A roadmap for a team by design, not by accident! A fun, fast-paced highly interactive team event for those who want to win big in today’s competitive marketplace
- Discover the 5 P’s to personal prosperity and how to get more fun from the life of your business and the business of your life!
- The problem with the future is that it’s just not what it used to be!
- Learn the secrets of why people join, stay and flourish in an organization
- Generation Babble – Why the 5 generations living / working / playing on this planet are miscommunication
- How to turn the Generation GAP into a Generation Gain!
Bonnie Dean’s extensive knowledge of value-based communication skills, team building through creativity and fun, her interactive teaching style and her understated sense of humor create a stimulating learning environment for industry professionals and layman alike! “Bonnie has a knack for conveying the human side of communication”, says Shirley Salter of Boeing North America. Her gift is taking black and white events …and turning them into Technicolor extravaganzas!” Her programs have been heard all the places and in between.
You may notice something different about Bonnie. It starts with those crazy tennis shoes she wears—everywhere. Her own “School of Hard Knocks,” Bonnie was one of the original fitness instructors, marathon runners and Kauai backpacking guides.
Bonnie’s programs inspire change and refocus corporate cultures to start thinking as one cohesive entity instead of the fragmented units that often plight the business world. The ultimate compliment from a meeting planner was; ‘It’s not about her – it’s about how she makes people feel about themselves.”
Bonnie’s presentations celebrates the relationships of co-workers, customers, and management. Bonnie has been described as: a veg-o-matic blend of Shakespearean actor, improve comic, sitcom starlet, soap opera diva, Vegas showgirl, Harvard professor, informercial huckster, information architect, Broadway choreographer, Navaho storyteller, circus clown, aerobics instructor, and industrial psychologist, a human hurricane of immense heart and boundless energy who throws off more sparks than a Shuttle launch.
Heard most recently in Town Talk and Women Speak, she is a frequent quest on KTLA TV’s Making IT morning show doing motivational minutes,
Her most requested programs include:
Bonnie Dean “UNPLUGGED”
Together We CAN! 2 to 4 hour Team event
Booking is like Selling is like Recruiting is like life!
Why Not You? Why Not Now’
FowlPlay!’ – A personality study through a bird’s eye view
GenderBabble – How to better understand yourself and communicate with the opposite sex Give Stress A Rest
Authenticity in Leadership Laughter is a Serious Business
Your presentation gets team members to start thinking as one cohesive division instead of the fragmented units that often plight the business world. I can sincerely say there is an upbeat attitude circulating in out service centers.
Qualities of a definitive, standout leader
1. Communicates well
2. Keeps promises
4. Supports the company in word and deed
5. Supports the staff in word and deed
6. Knows the business of the company
7. Makes fair decisions
8. Shares credit, information and goals
9. Treats others with fairness and respect
10. Keeps a good sense of humor
Creating CORE Connections
Staying in Touch with What REALLY Matters
How to ENJOY the Life of Your Business and the Business of Your Life
Help! I’m In MentalPause & I Can’t Get Out!
(Funny Fabulous Women’s Program)
Book Bonnie Dean for your Event!