- Strategies of Master Leaders
- Help organisations improve their ability to negotiate and influence
Brad McRae, Ed.D. (Psychology) is a negotiation expert many years of experience.
Michelin North America, Canadian National Railroad, The governments of Nova Scotia and Canada, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Pearson International Peacekeeping Centre,
Plus major banks, insurance companies and educational institutions,
Brad has been able to help these organisations improve their ability to negotiate and influence both within and outside their organisations.
Books by Brad McRae, Ed.D.
- How to Write A Thesis and Keep Your Sanity
- How to Study for Comprehensive Exams and Keep Your Sanity
- Practical Time Management: How to Get More Done in Less Time
- Negotiatingand Influencing Skills: The Art of Creating and Claiming Value
- The Seven Strategies of Master Negotiators
- From Our Grandmother’s Lap: Lessons for a Lifetime