- Women in Business: The New Leaders
- What price Success?: Finding who you Are?
- Process you must use to be an employer of choice, recruit and retain the best people, avoid employee turnover.
- “Work ethic” training for front line staff and the earliest “soft skills” training for front line supervisors.
- Ideas that change individuals and organizations, and create better places to work.
- Secrets of Empowerment: Creating Purpose Through Leadership
- Rock Stars of HR: Coaching in Chaos
- Boardroom 911 : Career Rescues and Case Studies
Brenda Corbett has become the leading authority on executive coaching. She brings real passion to her coaching and to her speaking engagements on executive development.
One of the true innovators in American business, Brenda shares how to make great things happen in every working environment. She’s a great communicator whose ideas change individuals and organizations, and create better places to work.
Ms. Corbett is also available to speak as a team with Judith Colemon.
Books by Brenda Corbett