- The 10 Most Common Mistakes Salespeople Make
- I Hate Cold calls!… A New Way to Prospect and Attract Clients
- Diversity In The Workplace Is Good Business
Brian Azar makes a difference through: business development, teambuilding, collaboration, and workforce development, around the globe.
Brian has helped sales and business professionals, to experience success as a former record-breaking sales representative and sales manager for Xerox Corporation who utilized “out of the box” a creative processes.
“Sales Doctor’s Prescriptions For Success” how to promote, market, and bring out the best in yourselves.
How to work COLLABORATIVELY TO ACCOMPLISH NOT JUST PROJECTS, BUT OBSTACLES TO BUILD COHESIVE HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS.
Brian is able to provide the means for breaking down one’s internal barriers and realizing one’s own inherent potential for success.
He is able to you to discover your unique “communication style”, how it relates to others, how to apply it effectively and efficiently, in the workplace.
Brian Azar as Commissioner of Human Relations, at a highly diverse multicultural city, on the topic of
“Diversity In The Workplace Is Good Business”
“The New World Of Multiculturism & Diversity.”
Brian in entertaining manner utilizing: Blended Learning, “Edutainment” and Personal Development, to break down barriers preventing individual success by reducing stress and effort.
Everybody Sells!…A New way to Market, Promote or Sell Yourself to Others.
Sales Professional Certification Program,
One-On-One, Group Or Team Building
Future Selling The 10-Step Sales Interview
The Ten Laws of Business Success
The Sales Doctor: Selling from the Inside Out
Career Change or Transitions
Career Plateauing or Burnout
I Hate Cold calls!… A New Way to Prospect and Attract Clients
Management Without Tears.. Manage Yourself and Others
The 10 Deadly Sins Of Poor Leadership
The 10 Deadly Sins Of Poor Customer Service!
Diversity In The Workplace…It’s Good Business!
Brian Azar Books:
Your Successful Sales Career
The SALES DOCTOR: Selling from the Inside Out
The 10 Rules for Sales Success
Your “QuickStart” for Success
The 10 Laws of Business Success
He enlisted and worked with over 1,500 CEOs and their employees.
Brian has presented Self-Esteem, Personal Development, and Leadership Skills in school system, helping ensure the ability to succeed in life.
Sales Tips from Brian Azar
1. Light up Your Network by continuing to forge relationships across and outside your firm. Successful networks are key to making things happen and will give you unprecedented power and connections.
2. Expand Your Group of Mentors by utilizing older and newly retired professionals to help you understand where your company is in on its journey, help you understand the motivations of the lead characters and give you a powerful endorsement.
3. Become a Scout by asking and listening to your customers and vendors in the right way. Schedule time with them to share information and find out who they see as succeeding or struggling so you can determine how your company can continue on its path to success.
4. Be the Person that Everyone Wants for the Job if you want to be promoted. Also, use the new, growing corporate flexibility to make your own people more successful, and, therefore, more loyal, as their resulting strengths and success will find its way back to you.
Brian Azar: Specializing in the behavioral and motivational practices of buyers, sellers, managers and employees.
Brian helps each individual develop from their own strengths, leveraging existing, often hidden talents, skills and abilities.
Brian’s methods transform negative energy, lack of motivation and poor communication skills into productive and positive growth.
Brian focuses on the problems you want to solve.
Your Success Awaits!
Books by Brian Azar
- The 10 Rules For Sales Success
- Your Successful Sales Career
- Successful Selling: An Owner’s Manual Guaranteed to Help Anyone Who Has To Sell
- Prescriptions for Sales Success : An Owners Manual for Anyone Who Has to Sell…
- 90 Day QuickStart Manual: An owner’s manual for Sales, sales managers and small business owners