- Hoop Dreams: Motivating Your Team for Success
- Recruiting Game: How to Sell Yourself and Your Company
- The Men of March: The Story Behind the Story
- The Role of Athletic Directors and Presidents in Athletics
- Should Coaches be held Responsible for the Academic Success of their Players?
- How college basketball coaches Win – and Lose: Getting it Done
- Four styles of management, organization and leadership
- How to use the press to your advantage
- From crisis to compliment: Handling challenges as a leader
Brian Curtis: As a best-selling author and television broadcaster, he brings a humorous and educational approach to speaking engagements.
His anecdotes and inside observations to make his points about leadership and teamwork.
The author of “The Men of March: A Season Inside the Lives of College Basketball Coaches” and a former broadcaster.
Nominated for two Emmy Awards for his work at Fox.
A contributor to ESPN radio, “The Jim Rome Show” and other broadcasting outlets.