- Full of common-sense techniques for managing the business sales force.
- Selling ability in a host of fields, selling both tangibles and intangibles
- You learn what works, what doesn’t, & why.
Brian Jeffrey has been providing basic and advanced sales training programs, sales management training, and sales management.
His training focuses on the development of practical skills rather than taking the more theoretical approach.
Most of Jeff’s training programs have evolved from the real-world needs of his clients.
This gives the programs a high degree of relevancy in today’s work environment.
He closely monitors the field of professional selling and incorporate the latest trends and techniques into the programs.
Brian also provide sales management to companies who want to get the best from their sales teams.
He offers sales performance audits, individual staff assessments, weekly sales meetings, design of compensation plans, sales forecasting and reporting systems, evaluations of sales candidates, and hiring assistance.
Books by Brian L. Jeffrey
- Sales Wizard’s Secrets of Sales Management
- Why Salespeople Fail
- Conquering the Price Objection