- International marketing plan development: Somebody, somewhere, needs what you’re selling
- Distribution of your marketing material
- Helps you with financial details: bid bonds, bank guarantees, fund transfers, etc.
- Shipping assistance – including documentation, insurance, freight forwarding and customs clearance
- Logistical support
- Find international buyers for your special technology.
- Joint ventures and/or strategic alliances
- Government liaison
- The Total Package: In effect your international marketing department.
Bruce A. Wilson has been helping companies sell their products and or services worldwide for many years.
He shares is experience and knowledge on how to assist companies and individuals overcome the fear of foreign travel, dealing with other cultures and identifying markets in this rapidly changing world.
Wilson has personally conducted business for his clients in over 100 countries for many years.
He is both well known to, and highly respected by, senior trade officials at provincial and federal levels of government.
Bruce often provides his services for governments on international trade.
He speaks about international trade – at major conventions and for smaller business groups – to thousands of people each year.
In the course of personally facilitating hundreds of millions of dollars worth of international sales for his clients, Bruce has logged several million miles of travel on everything from Boeing 747s to dog sleds, snowmobiles, Chinese Junks, camels and, yes … even yaks.
Wilson’s key strength, aside from his experiences is a vast network of highly experienced associates whose professional skills are critical to international marketing success.
He weaves those skills into your marketing program on an as-required basis, providing you with a full, single-source global marketing service that is highly cost-efficient.
At a moment’s notice, you can call on his expertise to provide you with top-quality lawyers, finance institutions, customs brokers, freight forwarders, insurance companies, management consultants and others … all of whom specialize in international business.
Lunch N Learns,