- Sexuality: Orgasm is 100% of Anything
- Singles & Dating: All Relationships are Successful
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Loss or Grief
- Anxiety or Fears
- You learn this new way of viewing dating and relationships
- Stabilizing chaotic relationships
Bruce Derman, Psychologist, Ph.D.: Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Sex Therapist, assists people who are stuck in various phases of relationships.
Open and engaging therapist who helps you to discover the core issues that are creating conflicts in your lives.
Specialities are couples in chaotic relationships,
A model for working with relationship, and my innovative sexual approach.
He helps chaotic couples who are married or going through divorce to see the sameness in their relationships as a way to resolve their hostility and conflicts.
Helping people get into relationships that fit them, assist them in sustaining relationships, help them through impasses and conflict, guide them in resolving sex and power issues, and if necessary learn to deal with divorce and custody issues with dignity and respect.
Books by Bruce Derman, Ph.D.
- We’d Have a Great Relationship If It Weren’t For You
- We could’ve had a great date if it weren’t for you: A guide to authentic dating