- Common sense approach can make the difference between doing business and losing business.
- Roadmap to Reduced Shrinkage
- Discover the considerations critical to achieving maximum ROI from your capital expenditure, both short term and long term.
- A Shrinkage Correction Plan That Works
- Motivating Your Staff to Achieve New Levels of Performance
- Leadership and the Art of Personal Development
Bruce Kozozenski, CPP, CHS-III, CHCM, MS, ES, Ed.D., has many years of experience in retail loss prevention, safety, insurance, and risk management. As a specialist in human performance, Bruce designs customized programs for retailers and suppliers wishing to improve company performance.
Designs vulnerability assessments and emergency operations plans for corporations, public and private.
Twenty years with a division of the May Company as Vice President of Asset Protection.
He is a developer of the Retail Shortage Perception Survey.
As an adjunct professor, he teaches graduate studies in loss prevention, safety, and risk management.
Teaches Leadership Training for Managers.
Holds a broker’s license in property and casualty insurance.