- Retaining Talent in Modern Times
- Leaders We Can Trust
- Doesn’t Money Manage Itself
Bruce Piasecki, Ph.D., specializing in energy, materials, and environmental corporate matters.
He is the author of several seminal books on business strategy, valuation, and corporate change, including the Nature Society’s book of the year, In Search of Environmental Excellence: Moving Beyond Blame, The Surprising Solution: Creating Possibility in a Swift, Severe World….
His articles have appeared in the Los Angeles Times, Baltimore Sun, Technology Review, Carpe Articulum, and the Christian Science Monitor.
A number of journalists and publications, such as David Gibbons and Carpe Articulum, have run 30-year retrospectives on the impact of his work.
Dr. Piasecki on site remediation, power markets, emerging issues, and governance concerns since Enron.
From working for Toyota to working on growth and sustainability issues for the people running Warren Buffett’s Shaw Industries to other large entities like Suncor Energy and FMC, Piasecki’s approach is warm, humanistic, and inclusive, making the firms compete on price, quality, and social needs.
He has coined a new phrase — social response capitalism — to define new forces at work in the 21st century.
Dr. Piasecki has moved the field of environmental and energy strategy closer to financial markets and mainstream financial diagnostics.
His work has been adopted in a variety of academic subjects from globalization, corporate strategy, social history, and the evolution of financial tools.
Books by Bruce Piasecki
- The Surprising Solution: Creating Possibility in a Swift and Severe World
- Doing More With Less: The New Way to Wealth
- Environmental Management & Business Strategy: Leadership Skills
- Corporate Environmental Strategy: The Avalanche of Change Since Bhopal
- In Search of Environmental Excellence: Moving Beyond Blame
- America’s Future in Toxic Waste Management
Book Bruce Piasecki for your Event!