- Developing a culture of leadership, communication, pride, trust, teamwork and personal responsibility.™
- Developing & implementing both a culture and climate of personal responsibility.™
- Going for the gold in people, service, quality and performance
- Surviving and thriving the storms of change: Leadership lessons from Hurricane Katrina.™
- Making safety a value – not a priority: The key to long term safety success.™
- Employees to work Safely.™One Voice Leadership: The Key to Personal and Organizational Success
- Safety and the human factor: Taking personal responsibility for workplace safety.™
- Changing your attitude: Taking personal responsibility for behavior at work.™
- Breaking the barriers to first class customer service.™
Bruce S. Wilkinson, is a leadership / customer service professional, author and implementation specialist who reinforces personalized messages with humor, passion, enthusiasm and authenticity. He helps organizations translate their culture into a workplace climate that inspires excellence. Bruce has degrees in both Safety Engineering and Occupational Safety and Health.
Bruce recently retired after twenty-two years of service as a post certified reserve police officer with the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office (New Orleans), where he worked in patrol, emergency rescue and as a member on the police academy staff. He has developed and presented programs on effective leadership, teams, communication, workplace culture/climate, change, work/life balance, managing and motivating employee behavior, humor at work, customer service, sales motivation and safety leadership.
He has presented in all 50 states, delivering enthusiastic programs for over twenty-three years to clients such as Office Depot, Burger King, SUBWAY, KFC, Xerox, Frito-Lay, various contractors and hospitals, Kellogg’s, T.G.I. Friday’s, the Department of Defense, NASA, Louisiana State University, Miller Brewing, Anheuser-Busch and Jack Daniel’s.