- Duties Toward Chemically Dependant Employees
- Observing Acts of Dishonest
- Ethics vs. Economics
- Ethics vs. The Law
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Lie, Cheat, & Steal Your Way to Success!
- Giving and receiving criticism
- How to Hire & Keep Ethical Employees
- Winning at All Costs is for Losers
Bruce Weinstein, Ph.D., (A doctorate in philosophyand bioethics, medical ethics) is a professional ethicist whose interactive talks show, how all of us can make better decisions using 4 simple steps.
The Ethics Guy, believes that the key to professional and personal success is having not just emotional intelligence but ethical intelligence, too.
He writes for The Huffington Post and Bloomberg Businessweek.
His clients include the National Football League, Northrop Grumman, the Investment Management Consultants Association, the National Business Aviation Association, Vistakon/Johnson & Johnson, U.S. National Guard (South Carolina Division), and over three hundred other leading groups.
You have seen Dr. Weinstein on a wide range of CNN programs, including Anderson Cooper 360, John King, U.S.A., and The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer. He has also been featured on NBC’s Today Show, ABC’s Good Morning America, Fox News Channel’s O’Reilly Factor and Fox and Friends, Fox Business Network’s Cavuto, MSNBC’s Newsroom, and CNBC’s Fast Money.
Dr. Weinstein is the author or editor of four books and the author of over 20 articles on ethics. His work has appeared in such publications as Journal of the American Medical Association, Investor’s Business Daily, and Family Circle.
Books by Bruce Weinstein, Ph.D.
- What Should I Do? How to Make the Right Decisions Anytime, Anywhere
- What Should I Do? 4 Simple Steps to Making Better Decisions in Everyday Life
- Ethical Intelligence: Five Principles for Untangling Your Toughest Problems at Work and Beyond
- Is It Still Cheating If I Don’t Get Caught?