- Strategy Formulation for Large Corporations in Global Markets
- Do You Really Have a Global Strategy?
- Collaborate With Your Competitors – and Win
- Strategic Intent
- The Core Competence of the Corporation
- Corporate Imagination and Expeditionary Marketing
- Strategy as Stretch and Leverage
- The End of Corporate Imperialism
- The Dominant Logic: A New Linkage Between Diversity and Performance
Corporate strategy and the role and value added of top management in large diversified, multinational corporations. Influential thinker on corporate strategy today.