- Describe your artistic aptitude,
- Enhance your artistic aptitude
Carl Ingram, MS, Ph.D., we need to bring language and activities into the workplace to reflect a more integrated and balanced human experience.
The potential of the artistic aptitude yearns to be fed. At the conclusion of the presentation, the participants will be able to
1) describe their artistic aptitude,
2) identify examples that enhances artistic aptitude as a key to unlock their client’s potential, and
3) state their action plan to incorporate new skills into their coaching practice to enhance their artistic aptitude.
His methodologies to engage the participants’ rational minds and evoke their artistic aptitude for conversation include: individual reflective work, dyad, and large group discussion; poetry, music, and story; examples from research and play with a sense of fun.