- Are your employees threatened by ineffective safety observations?
- Safety and the Executive: The Safety Strategist
- Safety On My Mind
- Who Is Responsible for Safety?: Executives? Supervisors? Safety department staff? Or you?
- Workplace – Safety: If you are interested in creating a zero-injury workplace.
- Hazard Recognition and Controls: How to recognize hazards
Carl Potter, CtSaf, CSP, CMC works with organizations that want to put safety first on the minds of their employees so everyone can go home every day without injury.
His goal is to increase the trust in organizations so more individuals will accept personal responsibility for their own safety as well as the safety of others.
He spent many years with one of the largest electric utilities in the United States.
Carl has worked with hundreds of organizations to help create a safe workplace.
Carl holds a Bachelors Degree in Technical Management and is a board-certified safety professional and certified management consultant.
His experience as a frontline leader qualifies him to help supervisors, crew leaders, and foremen accept responsibility for those who report to them.
He continues to research, write, and speak in areas of motivation and leadership to create a safer workplace.
Books by Carl Potter, CtSaf, CSP, CMC