- Learn how important physical well-being is to emotional health; how to set priorities and goals; increase flexibility; and the value of hugs and laughter.
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- Value of hugs and laughter
- •Increasing your flexibility and overcoming resistance to change through a personal inventory Bending with the Wind.
- Building self-awareness of strengths, talents and abilities
- How to create a climate of empowerment, not compliance
Carol Clendinen, RN, M.S., (Psychology), recognized for her ability to create a broad, healthy emotional outlook for a variety of audiences.
A former intensive care nurse and psychiatric hospital administrator, Carol has many years of experience in the field of physical and emotional wellness.
She is living a life of commitment and loves to tell about it.
A Carol Clendinen presentation provides a road map toward the inner peace of mind we all seek in our personal and professional lives.
With skill, style and a ready wit, Carol will captivate your audience through a practical and sensible approach to stress management, relationships, love and life.
Your audience will reap positive rewards as they learn how important physical well-being is to emotional health; how to set priorities and goals; increase flexibility; and the value of hugs and laughter.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor