- Keeping the People Who Keep You in Business
- Responding to Conflict with Confidence, Credibility and Tact
- How to Build a Retention Culture
- Enhancing Working Relationships
- The Challenge of Doing More With Less
- Building and Leading a High Performance Team
- Winning Back Morale in Emotional Times
- Giving Critical Feedback Without Causing Defensiveness
- How to Hire So You Don’t Have to Fire
Carol A. Hacker specializes in staffing, retention, employee motivation, leadership skills development and change management.
Her programs are designed to positively impact your bottom line!
You can expect programs tailored to meet your specific needs, emphasizing practical ideas that can be applied at little or no cost.
Learning is enhanced through high energy delivery with significant audience participation that reinforces and personalizes key learning points.
Participants leave excited and ready to apply the ideas they have learned.
Hacker an accomplished and proud author of over 350 published articles and 13 books including the best seller: Hiring Top Performers-350 Great Interview Questions For People Who Need People.
Books by Carol A. Hacker
- Hiring Top Performers: 350 Great Interview Questions For People Who Need People
- 450 Low-Cost/No-Cost Strategies for recognizing, rewarding & retaining good people
- Minding Your Business: A business owner’s handbook for managing human capital
- 366 Surefire Ways to Let Your Employees Know They Count
- How to Compete in the War for Talent: A Guide To Hiring The Best
- Retain or Retrain: How to Keep the Good Ones from Leaving