- De-stress and Get Motivated!
- Discover how to create an appropriate and fun humor environment in the workplace
- How to Communicate with Just About Anyone
- Awareness is the first step in changing negative attitudes into positive ones
- Boosting morale, reducing stress & creating a happy work environment
- Humor Us – The Power of Laughter
Carol Ann M. Small, BSSP, the benefits of laughter and finding humor in the workplace and everyday life. Participants will receive practical suggestions to handling work-related pressures in an effective, productive, and upbeat manner. Ever feel like a Mind Reading 101 seminar should be included in on-the-job training? Do you sometimes feel like everyone in your office is speaking in tongues? As our working relationships becoming more virtual than personal, it’s our responsibility to stay connected to more than just the nearest power strip. Receive practical suggestions on how to swim the choppy channels of communication while learning that every little word counts.
Carol Ann promotes laughter with a lesson and promises that her programs will help you build bridges over communication gaps while encouraging us all to put the “human” back in human resources.
Books by Carol Ann M. Small, BSSP