- Confessions of a One Breasted Woman
- The Impossible Dream – thriving well-being in the face of cancer and crisis
- You’ll Never Walk Alone
- Acclaimed operatic soprano, warm, compassionate
- Thriver of a breast cancer diagnosis
- She moves others to thriving wellbeing in the face of cancer and crisis
- The Color of Sound and Movement
Carol Ann Manzi: Yale graduate, internationally acclaimed opera singer, breast cancer survivor,
Carol Ann Manzi never fails to rouse, motivate, move and inspire audiences with her key-note speeches and her singing.
She melds her years of stage experience, her soulful and warm personality and her world class singing voice to help accomplish the goals of each engagement, whether that be to raise funds or move and inspire others to new heights of healing and purpose.