- Fueled for Success: Health, Vitality and Weight Management in the Real World
- Creating Success and Fulfillment: The New World of Women in Business
- Living Fit: Designing Your Personal Fitness Program
- Transforming Stress into Success
Carol Bayly Grant, Ph.D., has been a leader in numerous health-related organizations, including the Council on Physical Fitness and Sports, and
is best known for her lively and down-to-earth approach to delivering useful, practical information.
A former High School teacher, she is also an entrepreneur. Ms. Grant has published numerous books and articles on health, fitness and workplace wellness.
Carol B. Grant: By providing practical information on nutrition, stress management, weight loss, smoking cessation, and substance abuse programs, she puts forth an aggressive management model that shows you how to head off potential risky behavior, subsequent health problems, and high insurance claims in the workplace.
Creating Success and Fulfillment
Take responsibility for achieving success
• Fulfill your purpose by keeping flexible goals
• Discover the power of positive choice making
• Make the status quo work for you
• Pick perspectives that empower you
• Convert conflict into opportunity
• Cultivate success by staying true to yourself
• Master the masculine mentality
• Harness the power of positive stress
• Take the victim free approach to propelling your career
• Maintain a balanced view of your life’s course
• Learn to recognize and redirect negative stress
• Gain the guidelines for dealing with guys
• Learn the value of self-empowering statements
• Understand how to actualize your dreams
• Maneuver through the male world and win
• Break through self-limiting barriers
• Build the confidence and courage to reach your full potential
Books by Carol Bayly Grant, Ph.D.