- Achieve your maximum professional and personal potential
- Women Negotiators, Better Bottom Line
- Corporate women’s initiatives
Carol Frohlinger, J.D.: In today’s workplace, everyone has to negotiate – for salaries, promotions, resources, but also with customers, vendors and even your own team.
Fail to negotiate effectively and you cost not only yourself, but your organization – as money is left on the table, new business fails to be captured, and risks go unmitigated.
And although women make up 49% of all professional and managerial roles, research shows they still handicap themselves – and their organizations – when it comes to negotiations.
How women stumble at the negotiation table:
•not recognizing an opportunity for negotiation
•confusing negotiation with confrontation
•wanting to preserve relationships at the expense of themselves or their organization
“Often, women have been socialized from a young age to make peace and not to ask for what they want, says Carol Frohlinger.
Carol on negotiation skills and tools says you need to get results – for yourselves and for your organization.
The Principal Financial Group
Carol helps women become better negotiators.
Books by Carol Frohlinger, J.D.
- Her Place at the Table: A Woman’s Guide to Negotiating Five Key Challenges to Leadership Success
- Nice Girls Just Don’t Get It: 99 Ways to Win the Respect You Deserve, the Success You’ve Earned, and the Life You Want