- Program which integrates character education and the language arts state standards
- Enhancing moral literacy.
- Music and moral literacy
- Write-on doing the right
- Pointers for Educators and or Parents
- Notweworthy Tips for Character Development
- State Standards, Testing, Characters Intergration
- The Do’s of Discipline
- Build Bridges, not Bullies
Carole Romatko-Cliffe, has psychology degree: language development specialist, and character consultant. Carole authored and implemented T.R.A.I.N., the program which integrates character education and the language arts state standards. Strategies to integrate character values are high lighted in her articles in educational magazines and newspapers which have been an inspiration to her colleagues. Her mission statement is to educate, and provide creative curriculum that educates the heart as well as the mind. She equips teachers, and parents with creative strategies for building youngsters character by encouraging academic success, and enhancing moral literacy.
Books by Carole Romatko – Cliffe
Book Carole Romatko – Cliffe for your Event!