- Understanding Body Language for Super Sales
- Multicultural Understanding through Body Language
- Do You Read Me? (Body Language) : How to Read Body Language for Dynamic Health
- Applied Kinesiologist to customize communitcation, health and safety programs
- Performance / Body Language Expert
- Communication Fitness: Mind Power
- Communication Fitness: Voice Power
- The Multi-Cultural Workplace
Carolyn Finch, M.S., SLP, combines her expertise as a Speech/Language Pathologist, and Applied Kinesiologist to customize communitcation, health and safety programs, offering development in speech, business and education for corporations, health care associations, and educational facilities.
She has been an adjunct/ full-time professor, has taught in the Speech/Communication Departments and Business Schools. Among her courses have been:
Decision Making in Groups
Safety, Health and Nutrition
Carolyn was a speaker for the Dun & Bradstreet Business, and has worked for Time Resources speaking about Time Management.
Clients include: Duracell, Westinghouse, Kimberly Clark, IBM, VR Business Brokers, the American Forest Service, Yankee Gas Company, Maryland State Farm Insurance, Danbury Hospital, the United Way, and other civic/government organizations.
Books by Carolyn B. Finch, M.S., SLP