- How to Meet Greet and Influence People
- Repackaging Your Professional Image
- Techniques That Take Your Potential to Power
- Conducting Successful Meetings
- Express Yourself with Confidence and Charisma
- Interact with Your Audience
- Stop Chairing the Bored! : How To Meet, Greet and Influence People
- Creating Customer Confidence: Overcoming employee apathy, boredom and conflict
- Help! I Have To Make A Speech
Carolyn Kerner Stein, you have been asked to speak before an audience, make a sales presentation, conduct a meeting, express your ideas, present a technical demonstration, or participate in front of a group.
Do you project yourself with confidence, poise, impact and effectiveness?
She will address your needs whether you have had previous experience or not. You will learn to be effective on any occasion and to any size group.
Her programs has been presented to major corporations such as Caterpillar, Inc., Polymer Technology Corp., The Illinois Institute of Technology and The Delphi Foundation.
Every day, millions of people attend business meetings.
Often, these meetings are poorly presented, disorganized and do not achieve their purpose. It is a prerequisite of leadership to be able to conduct purposeful meetings and obtain results.
She offers the skills and techniques to conduct, control and direct a meeting with creativity, confidence, and effectiveness. The final result will be a more productive use of everyone’s time and energy. The participants will learn how to plan, conduct and evaluate productive business meetings.