- Learn the rules of business etiquette
- Skills you need to behave with confidence in any setting, and thereby increase your chances for advancement
- Surviving The Business Lunch
- Let’s Do Lunch
- Dining Skills for Today
- Dine Like a Diplomat
- Business Etiquette for Today
- How To Make an Entrance and Work a Room
Carolyn Starry presents programs on social and business etiquette, protocol and dining skills for today. These programs provide clients with the confidence and skills to succeed personally and professionally. Ms. Starry has many years of experience in the corporate world.
Carolyn Starry, Etiquette and Protocol, is dedicated to educating and motivating men and women everywhere and doing so in an entertaining way. She has appeared before large and small groups of professional men and women and the general public, in person, on television and radio shows and in national newspapers in the U.S. and abroad. Her early background, which includes a degree in Music Education, allows her to make her presentations with a theatrical flair and her expertise in etiquette and protocol make Carolyn a most entertaining and informative speaker.
Books by Carolyn Starry