- The Female Brand – Creating More Female Leaders / Using the Female Mindset to Succeed in Business
- Brand Building, Creativity & Innovation
- Leadership Brand: Brand Yourself as a Leader
- Entrepreneur Brand: Branding You and Your Business
- Selling and Persuasion: Closing the Sale With Your Brand
- The Art of Pitching and Persuasion
- Closing the Sale with Your Brand: Personal Brand Strategist
- The Innovative Branding Mindset
- Leverage the power of a first impression: The first 15 seconds & your first 15 words are the most important
Catherine Kaputa is a personal branding strategist.
From Madison Avenue to Wall Street to the halls of academe (a place of instruction), she perfected how to brand and market products, places and companies.
She led the award-winning “I Love New York” campaign.
She was a SVP, Director of Advertising and Community Affairs.
She has taught branding and marketing at school of business.
She discovered that the most important application for branding is not for products, places and companies – it’s for individuals to own their career identity and success.
Clients include PepsiCo, Microsoft, AT&T, Citi, Intel, Whirlpool, UBS, Cardinal Health, Dow Jones.
You Are a Brand!
Winner of the Ben Franklin Award for Best Career Book,
The Female Brand.
Pose powerfully: Studies show that certain poses project confidence and power such as leaning in when others are speaking to you while other poses brand you as a wimp.
Leverage the power of a first impression: The first 15 seconds and your first 15 words are the most important.
Books by Catherine Kaputa
- You Are a Brand! How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success
- The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset for Business Success
- Breakthrough Branding: How Smart Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Transform a Small Idea Into a Big Brand