- Ethical Values and Decision Making
- Building Specialty Divisions and Diversification for Profits and Value
- I Didn’t Go To Harvard, But I Had A Paper Route
- Money Talks or Partners Walk
- Marketing strategies (growing your firm)
- Revisit your compensation strategy
- Best Practices for Profits and Long-Term Firm Value
- Ask For The Money
- There Are Mean Dogs Out There
Charles R. McCann, M.B.A., CPA, PC, utilizes his experience to bring profits and new opportunities to your clients, expertise on owner compensation and exit strategies.
Charles is a frequent speaker at national functions within the CPA profession. Facilitated dozens of partner retreats and strategic planning sessions for small and large companies.
Let McCann help your firm with it’s retreat, forming exit strategies and building related services entities.
Compensation issues, retirement issues, keeping the infrastructure up with your growth and more. McCann also conducts professional development training for young partners, managers and senior staff.
Mr. McCann has worked with over 50 CPA and law firms in areas including:
Revising owner agreements
Compensation and exit strategies
Culture change to the “The one firm concept”
Marketing strategies (growing your firm)
Executive Development Training for supervisors/managers and young partners
Best practices for Professional Services Firms
Strategic planning facilitation
Establishing separate divisions and companies
Books by Charles R. McCann, MBA, CPA, PC