- Behavioral selling
- Safety intervention
- Safety in the workplace
- You CAN Overcome Life’s Setbacks!
- Management Principles that unlock the hidden six-figure potential of EVERY Sales Rep.
- Would You Like to Improve Productivity
- 6 ,000 Years of Sales Wisdom
- Get your Black Belt in Sales: Ancient Secrets that can Double Your Income
- Strategic Human Resource Hiring: Implement unique cutting-edge trends for hiring the right people
Charles W. (Chuck) Coker, Ph.D. is recognized as America’s pacesetter in new approaches to personal and corporate development through behavioral, psychological, and motivational based training. He is published in the fields of behavioral selling, safety intervention, personal development and individual accountability and presently writes a column on performance.
Chuck is responsible for countless “turnarounds” in people and business.
His expertise is in high demand because of his dynamic approach to success, productivity, sales and safety.
His style is captivating to managers and employees, as well as to general audiences.
City of Daytona
Clear Channel Communications
Dept. of Labor
General Foods Jacksonville Business Journal
Ryder Truck Lines
State of Florida