- Handling Disasters in the Workplace – What Property Owners & Managers Can Do
- What you don’t know can hurt you (and lots of other folks as well).
- Be part of the solution, not the problem
- Discovering the source of your influence over others
- How to make the right call in the face of potential adversity
- Save lives, property, time, & money through informed preparation to handle disasters
Charlie Dismore, CCIM, CFM, CPM, FMA, RPA, a Marine, retiring after 20 years service.
Combat duty in Vietnam. Battlefield decorations include the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry and Combat Action Ribbon.
During his years of military service, he served as an engineer officer responsible for construction of buildings, roads and airfields, and managed the physical assets of two major military installations.
Charlie specialized in managing and leasing large real estate portfolios locally, regionally and nationally for large corporations including Trammell Crow, Compass Management and Leasing, Lincoln Property Company and CB Richard Ellis/MEGA.
Charlie is an Approved Provider of Texas Real Estate Courses (Provider # 0475) and has consistently been approved by other states and national associations as an approved Instructor for continuing education requirements.
Presentations in leadership, management skills and presentation expertise.
Charlie holds an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, a masters degree in Political Science, and five real estate industry designations (CCIM, CFM, CPM, FMA and RPA).
Charlie adds value to every client’s pursuit of higher levels of performance and accomplishment.