- How to Keep a Healthy Heart
- 10 Ways to Conquer The 10 Top Killer Diseases of Women
- Get Fit and Stay Fit in the Real World
- For Women over Forty: Conquer the Odds of Breast Cancer, Heart Disease & Osteoporosis
- Beat the 10 Top Killers of Women
- Beat Your Risk Factors
Charlotte Libov is an award-winning health author who has appeared on national television and on radio shows across the country. She speaks on women health issues, (heart disease – the #1 killer of women) to businesses, hospitals, universities, and national organizations.
A veteran journalist, Charlotte turned to health writing after undergoing open-heart surgery for her own life-threatening heart problem. Now an award-winning medical writer, Charlotte has authored and co-authored several books:
Books by Charlotte Libov
- Conquer the Odds: Protecting Yourself from the 10 Top Killer Diseases of Women
- The Woman’s Heart Book and 50 Essential Things To Do When The Doctor Says It’s Heart Disease.
- Migraine: 50 Essential Things to Do
- Beat Your Risk Factors: A Woman’s Guide to Reducing Her Risk for Cancer, Heart Disease, Stroke, Diabetes and Osteoporosis
- 50 Essential Things to Do When the Doctor Says It’s Heart Disease
- Diseases of Women