- Synergy Strategic Planning
- Culture Change: Builds a customer-driven culture and lasting loyalty
- High-Performance Teamwork: Empowered team players who exceed customer expectations
- Sales Training: Builds emotionally secure work environments
- Customer Care: Builds empowerment and job satisfaction
- Joy in the Workplace: Creates enjoyable, stimulating and fun work environments
- Building Trusting Teams
- Synergizing Your Business: Business-Building Strategist
- The Wow Factor! : Synergy Sales Power
Chris Alexander, M.A. (Org. Psych.) Organizational Behavior is an expert at building organizational culture, high-performance teamwork and world class customer service.
Synergizing Your Business –
The Essential Pieces to Success.
Strategies for Reducing Worry and Stress
“It’s about those magic moments when working in concert toward a shared destiny that communication flows openly, and everyone feels a sense of belonging and connection. That synchronicity multiplies, energy, focus, fun and productivity.
We see it in sports teams and in business teams – there’s no difference.” Alexander’s stories, anecdotes, international flavor and fresh feet on the ground examples will “WOW” your audiences. … and like so many groups, you will want him to come back – again and again
“You can’t order trust like you order a pizza”. It’s more about learning how to make a pizza. Learning to trust and to be trusted is one of the pillars of building personal and workplace integrity.
If someone is untrustworthy, power and control are the next considerations.
If the untrustworthy person has power, as recent events have shown, the collapse of an organization is inevitable and employees, investors and even industries get hurt.
History has demonstrated that an unhealthy workplace can teach people to become untrustworthy but, generally character remains the same across most situations.
Learning to trust and to be trusted is one of the pillars of building personal and workplace integrity.
If you hire for character and train for skills, you’ll have a good chance of building a workplace culture filled with trustworthy people.
Books by Chris Alexander, M.A., (Org. Psych.)
- Synergizing Your Business
- Creating Extraordinary Joy
- Catch the Wind With Your Wings
- Joy in the Workplace
- Synergy Team Power