- Practical leadership skills and character traits that will take you, and your organization, to the next level.
- Becoming a Person of Tremendous Influence
- Conquering the biggest mountain you face – Risk.
- Ways to foster communication and teamwork: Secrets of Successful Teams
- Learn the secret to self-management
- How to establish and keep priorities Your Personal Plan
- Essentials of Time and Personal Management
- Bringing Balance to a Chaotic Life
- Secrets that will help you and the people in your organization become better leaders immediately
Chris Widener is an example of how anyone can overcome any odds to achieve a successful life and help others achieve the same. Chris has overcome many obstacles… living through his father dying suddenly when he was four, being sent away from his family to live with relatives at age nine and becoming involved with drugs and alcohol by the age of twelve.
Chris has shared the stage with some of the nation’s top political figures, nationally known television news anchors, best-selling authors, and professional athletes. He has spoken on motivation and leadership to groups at some of America’s finest organizations such as General Electric, Cisco Systems, and the Harvard Business School.
Chris has written over 350 articles and 5 books and has produced close to 30 audio programs on leadership and motivation. His articles appear monthly in close to 200 publications. Made for Success, has subscribers in 105 countries, making it one of the world’s most widely distributed newsletters on success and leadership.
Books by Chris Widener