- Christine Young – Career Coach & Resume Expert
- Write a resume that gets you into the YES pile
- Sell yourself to your boss to take the next step in your career
- Be open and embrace change
- Five Career Deathtraps! Which one is killing your career?
Christine Young has hired more than 1,000 people in her career.
She has a deep understanding of the Human Resources field and is fluent in the areas of staffing, training and compensation.
Delivering resume writing, HR services and training to companies.
Christine has worked with top-tier Fortune 500 companies, including Hewlett-Packard, Sony Electronics, Johnson & Johnson and Intel, as well as guiding Silicon Valley start-up companies.
She applies her broad business knowledge and substantial experience in coaching, organizational effectiveness and employee relations to her consulting and management work.
Christine’s credentials include a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology and a B.A. in Sociology.
Her professional certifications include an SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) designation from the Society for Human Resources Management.
Christine’s background includes more than a decade of leadership and executive roles with Human Resource Association.