- Turn difficult prospects into profitable customers
- Use Selling Innovation™ to develop loyal successful customers relationships
- Communicate with true and lasting influence
- The Selling Innovation
- Everything You Need to Sell More, In Less Time, & Make More Money!
Colleen Francis is driven by a passion for sales – and results. She understands the challenges of selling in today’s crowded, confusing market. Business leaders can no longer rely on approaches to sales based on techniques from decades ago—or even last year.
Colleen delivers proven strategies for immediate and lasting business results rather than relying on traditional sales techniques that often fall short in today’s market. She is repeatedly called on businesses and associations to educate and inspire their teams. Colleen’s results have attracted clients such as Merck, Abbott, Merrill Lynch, Royal Bank of Canada, Dow AgroSciences, Adecco, Trend Micro, UBM, and over 1,000 other leading organizations.
To ensure Colleen’s programs produce results, all include customization to meet your most pressing business needs. This unique approach ensures that audiences will be engaged and open to learning techniques and strategies that translate into outcomes.
Your Best Opportunity for Success is Right in Front of You
Your current accounts are your most lucrative source of additional revenue. Working more with them is the easiest way to accelerate past your sales goals. They are your biggest asset, and from where you are standing right now, you are right on this money.
Sadly, these current accounts are most often a neglected profit center. All too often, companies practice Account Complacency rather than Account Management. They are turning their attention, marketing, and resources to the exciting next new deal.
My research shows that the fastest-growing companies understand precisely how to manage their best accounts by focusing on customer success to retain and grow their current client base profitably. Right on the Money is rich with client examples on how to leverage your best asset, including cases that illustrate:
- Why clients don’t want partners, they want insiders,
- How to identify your sales prevention department and ensure they don’t get in the way of profits,
- How to sell like an insider, and
- How to develop an early-warning system to spot early defection risks and prevent them from happening
Creating a Nonstop Sales Boom
How often have you come off a great month or quarter, only to find that the pipeline is empty and now everyone is struggling to keep up? Worst of all, that kind of development is considered by many to be the norm: simply accepting poor performance and the stresses of up and down results as the cost of doing business.
Why does this happen? Because of complacency, inconsistency, and a far too narrow view of the role of sales. Sellers need to look at their job as more than just executing the linear process of converting opportunities to sales. To create consistent results today, you must embrace a 360-degree customer engagement model.
Colleen tosses out the traditional opportunity-conversion mindset and replaces it with a winning plan to develop the radar of your sales. Including:
- Why ubiquity is the best way to attract the best and brightest leads into your pipeline,
- How qualifying the opportunity is your responsibility as well as that of the buyer,
- That not all clients deserve the right to grow equally, and
- How your best clients should be selling to your best leads.
Selling More in Today’s New Economy
The rules have changed in today’s buying culture. The customers are different. How they buy is different. And even the economy in which you sell to them is different.
Buyers have embraced these changes quickly and dramatically. They want more.
But far too many sales teams remain stuck in the past. They still use outdated tactics, such as cold calling (which now has a less than 1% success rate), canned pitches that are irrelevant to the customer, and manipulative closing tricks that do nothing but stagnate sales results.
Have your selling models evolved to profit from this change? If they haven’t, it’s a mistake costing you money and customers every day.
The Pursuit of More takes you deep inside the mind of today’s customer. Price sensitive yet strapped for time. Mobile-powered and yet crave personal connection. They are overwhelmed by choice and dependent on trusted others for help with who they do business. Discover how you can:
- Adopt a winning combination of frequency and market reach to improve your closing speed by 40% and your closing ratios by 30%,
- Use your secret salesforce to influence your buyers before they even hear from you,
- Nail down the fine line between persistence and stalking to give you an instant 80% increase in call-back ratios, and
- Leverage today’s best sellers—the hybrid “MarSellers”—for the benefit of selling more in less time in their territory.
In today’s highly competitive marketplace, it’s no longer negotiable whether you close a sale on your terms and with balanced profits. It’s a requirement. Value—not price—must lead that conversation you’re having with your customer.
But what if your customers don’t appreciate value? What if they are only focused on buying at the lowest price? Those are beliefs: not facts.
In this keynote, Colleen unlocks the myth that clients are not interested in value by reminding sellers that the only value that matters is the value that matters to the client. It’s up to sellers to discover, communicate and position what the customers values uniquely for maximum profit.
Anyone can convert their sales pitch into customer value, using Colleen’s model. But come prepared to hear and be persuaded by provocative, unorthodox ideas that are proven to work in today’s new economy, including:
- How to close 80% of negotiations without dropping your price,
- Using a buying map to create urgency and improve margins, and
- Learn why the buyer can’t say “no need” if you’ve done your job.
Colleen Francis is driven by a passion for people—motivating them to reach for the highest standards of success.
She has studied the business habits of the top 20% of sales performers in organizations of all sizes and shapes-from Fortune 500 to small- and medium-sized businesses. Colleen has condensed that winning formula into an internationally acclaimed sales-training approach, helping sales and marketing professionals everywhere achieve their maximum potential.
Colleen thrives on challenging conventional assumptions about the winning edge needed to stimulate profits, grow new markets and sustain a loyal customer base. Her savvy, no-nonsense approach to sales is rooted in the belief that there isn’t a single magic formula to success. Instead, she researched that the field-tested approach is about emulating the winning ways of those top–20% achievers. Colleen helps find ways to consistently apply a common-sense process for working with, listening to, and tending to customers’ needs.
Ask any of Colleen’s clients about why they call on her services—again and again—and you’re likely to hear a familiar refrain: she inspires results! Her refreshing honesty, her simple, sincere message, and the personal experiences she relates as a top-ranked sales executive—all are inspiring motivators for sales and marketing professionals who strive to get to the top…and stay there. As necessary, Colleen is unwavering in her commitment to sales–training that makes a lasting and meaningful impact on the corporate bottom—line.
Her services are regularly sought by leading private- and public-sector organizations; these include Corel, Eastern Financial, Ajilon, Clarica Life Assurance, Bell, and Skyline.
Books by Colleen Francis
- Right on the Money New Principles for Bold Growth
- Non-Stop Sales Boom
- Honesty Sells How To Make More Money and Increase Business Profits