- A Failure of Imagination
- The Gift of the GAB (Goals, Attitude, Behavior)
- Insights into branding, focus, and marketing which are dead on
- Double whammy combination of humor and substance
- The Brand Strategerist ! (Business Humor)
- How Goals, Attitude, Behavior can give you that Top o’ the Mornin’ Feeling
- Leadership Lessons from the McDonald’s Turnaround
Conor Cunneen is a recognized humorist, author and motivational speaker who has entertained, educated and informed audiences on Marketing, Strategy and Leadership.
This Irishman’s ability to combine business and corporate substance with an impish sense of humor, presented in a lyrical brogue, ensures that you will receive memorable, insightful, customized presentations.
This Irishman’s ebullient, down to earth communication style has been likened to “James Joyce meets Tom Peters,” and “He’s like an Irish Dilbert.”
Once you hear him, you will not be surprised to learn that Conor Cunneen is a winner of Humorous Speaker of the Year.
The subject was Customer Service in San Quentin.
A prolific writer, he has been published 30 times.
He has been referenced in numerous publications and is a regular co-host of JobTalk. Client comments include: “When you come into a room, the room lights up” and “I have never heard a speaker with the double whammy combination of humor and substance that I heard from you today.
Brand Ireland: From ‘The Quiet Man’ to ‘The Celtic Tiger’.
Conor’s Brand Promise is QCHE – Quality, Content, Humor, Easy to work with.
Books by Conor Cunneen