- Everything We Do is Full of BS. No, not that BS – Behavioral Sciences
Craig S. Slavin all about “people doing business with people.” On Behavioral Sciences and then the assembly of a “Master Mind” or Industrial, Organizational and Behavioral Psychologist to create, Behavioral Assessments that focus on Skills, Values, and Behavior.
The focus is franchise ownership, business leadership, sales management and, vocation selection.
His real-life stories and examples are informative, funny and engaging
Craig Slavin informative program addresses critical aspects for obtaining and maintaining valuable market share.
- Creating concepts
- Re-positioning concepts
- Learning how to better respond to changes more effectively
- Streamlining operations
- Developing new operating concepts, products and services
- Showing franchise executives how to find more high level performing franchisees
- Implementing automation
Slavin’s strengths are divided into five broad categories:
- Concept Development
- Human Behavioral aspects of business ownership
- Operations and Management
- Franchise Development and Refinement
- Legal and Litigation Support
Books by Craig S. Slavin