- The Drive Attitude, he explores the necessary components that make up our ability to deliver exemplary customer service.
- Laughing for a change, Looking at our sense of humor during transition
- Making a joyful noise without sounding crazy
- Benefit from a program that would redefine service, leadership, diversity, cultural mergers, communications, and system breakdowns
- The Proverbial Cracker Jack – How to Get Out of the Box and Become the Prize
Dale Henry, Ph.D. has served as an educator, administrator, author, and entrepreneur. Dale has been honored with numerous business and educational awards and prides himself in being a master teacher.
Dr. Dale Henry’s many experiences in the field of business and education make him a natural when it comes to lively and humorous presentations. Although Dale believes in the importance of laughter, his presentations always deliver a strong message packed with useful tools. He draws heavily on his storytelling background, on the foothills of the Smoky Mountains to hold the audience in the palm of his hand.
He speaks to and trains over 100,000 professionals and executives each year, for clients such as Levi Strauss, AT&T, First Union Bank, Maytag, Cellular One, GTE, FedEx, MCI, Xerox, Sun Trust, The Disney Company, as well as, Federal and International Agencies. He has presented to over 40 of the Fortune 50. Dale Henry has been featured on numerous television and radio talk shows around the world.
Dale Henry leads his audiences to higher levels of individual and team excellence. All these gifts are blended together to produce entertaining and enlightening programs that touch every member of the audience.
Books by Dale Henry, Ph.D.