- Sexual Harassment In The Workplace: What it is, what it isn’t. What to do, what not to do.
- Problem Employees–How To Keep From Tearing Your Hair Out: You can’t change human nature, but you can redirect it to produce win-win behavior.
- The right interviewing techniques are required to maximize results and minimize risks.
- Resolving anger, criticism, and conflict effectively.
- Stop wasting time, money, and morale with ineffective appraisals, and start turning “dread” into “bread.”
Easygoing, articulate, knowledgeable, warmhearted, witty, and wise. Dan Kline is a skilled and entertaining speaker who knows how to connect with his audience. Time and again Dan’s attendees are astonished at how much they learn despite having had such an enjoyable time. It seems almost like cheating. That, of course, is what mastering communication in the workplace is all about–not cheating, but how to get past the stress and find the joy in successful and productive relationships with fellow workers, regardless of their positions within the company or organization. It seems simple because it is. It seems easy, but it is not. Amply illustrated with amusing and often hilarious events from his own life, Dan’s true talent is revealed in his ability to demonstrate the incremental steps required to achieve lasting interpersonal skills. Once understood, these skills result in improved personal and workplace relationships, which boost morale and efficiency, which in turn translate to positive bottom line results.
It all comes down to one thing: mastering communication.
Books by Daniel E. Kline