- Are You ‘Fit to Succeed?’
- Balancing career & family: A woman who will inspire you
- Danielle identifies 10 common points that people use to avoid opportunity and set themselves up for failure.
- Participants learn to evaluate motivations and decide whther they should rekindle an old purpose or choose new ones.
- Goal Setting and Achievement
- Reaching your sales peak potential
Danielle Kennedy: What makes an excellent speech?
The speaker herself and the excellence of the speaker’s life. A full and rich life. Saturated with risk-taking adventures. A willingness to grow and stretch. To move beyond what one is today and grow into a stronger more committed passionate, and loving human being tomorrow.
Danielle Kennedy feels that is her only goal in life – to grow in love and generosity. Meaning her willingness to share generously her talents, experiences and gifts with those she serves.
She commits to that with every audience and to every human being she comes in contact with each day.
True success for her is defined in terms of giving of one’s gifts.
Danielle Kennedy epitomizes the excellent speaker because she has truly lived a deeply rewarding life.
One of the leading straight commissioned salespeople in the world. Her legendary sales career propelled her into the speaking and sales training field. She has written 7 best selling books.
Sales and Marketing Executives International named Danielle their international “Ambassador of Free Enterprise”. The first woman to receive such an honor. She was inducted that year into the Sales and Marketing Executives Hall of Fame along with the CEO of Sears and AllState Insurance.
Her life like picture is permanently displayed in The Sales and Marketing Executives Hall of Fame at Enterprise Square.
Where did Danielle Kennedy get the discipline and strength to juggle four enormously successful careers, a family of 8 and numerous other philanthropic activities?
“I have a deep faith in God that was passed on to me from my Irish and Italian immigrant grandparents. Physically I have always been strong because I learned to discipline myself regarding exercise at an early age. My background prepared me emotionally, physically, and spiritually for the business world. The world of sales in particular is very stressful. My strong faith and discipline enabled me to reach goals many never realize. I was vaccinated with a “do it now” attitude of gratitude from an early age. ”
Danielle has spoken in every state in the U.S., hundreds of cities and in such countries as England, Ireland, South Africa and Australia. She has also appeared on numerous talk shows and been featured in major newspaper and magazine articles.
Books by Danielle Kennedy
- Seven Figure Selling: Proven Secrets to Success from Top Sales Professionals
- Balancing Acts: An Inspirational Guide for Working Mothers
- How to List and Sell Real Estate: Executing New Basics for Higher Profits