- Cultivating Excellence in Management
- Growing Profits and Productivity
- The 4 Principles for Peak Performance
- The Power of Change to Stimulate Growth
- The Stress Immunity System for Management
- Managing through Unshakeable Character
- Become a Champion at What You Do!
- When Change Happens, Winners Adjust!
- Getting Mentally, Physically Fit to Achieve Performance Excellence!
Darin Green is was a guest on the Oprah show for his innovation at employing disadvantaged youth with his successful franchises.
Oprah suggested that he write a book and find a way to share with more people his amazing ability to motivate others to be their best – and Darin did just that.
Green a performance expert and successful author, Darin’s passion, humor, and wisdom have brought tremendous value and fun to meetings and events around the world.
His electrifying presentations are consistently helping individuals and organizations build the drive for excellence and create phenomenal results.
Darin’s natural gift for connecting with audiences, skillful use of humor, solid content, and entertaining delivery style and his electrifying presentations into numerous Fortune 500 Companies, associations, and organizations throughout the world such as: Hewlett-Packard, Wachovia, Mall of America, US Navy, Ford Motor Company, Northwest Airlines, 3M, FDIC, American Express, International Professional Management Association, Maine Human Resources Association, Choice Hotels, US Army, Hillenbrand Industries, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Kaiser Permanente, Mississippi Hospital Association, General Mills, Harley Davidson.
Darin is an expert at enhancing performance. He consistently
updates his presentations by integrating current findings in the latest research to ensure his material is relevant, timely, interesting, and compelling.
Darin has a diverse business background that includes sales, customer service, and management. He is dedicated to helping individuals improve performance, service, and care in today’s fast-paced business environments.
The foundation of Darin’s companies is built upon the inescapable reality that people are the world’s most valuable resource. His life experience, rising up from insurmountable odds, taught him early on how to move from excuses to excellence. Darin has synthesized his impressive business and life experiences into presentations that motivate individuals to master and harness the power of their most valuable resource – themselves.
Darin Green natural charisma and passion immediately connect with audiences; his humor keeps them entertained and wanting more. Darin also truly cares about people; you can feel it the moment he speaks.
His presentations include valuable insight, gut-wrenching humor, and practical skills and applications that are ideal for every corporate conference, national sales meeting, and employee gathering – from every industry or profession.
Darin brings great value and lots of fun to every event! A short time with Darin will help employees make the kind of changes and choices that will positively impact both the bottom line and their lives.
• Darin is a successful author.
• Darin has appeared as a guest on Oprah
• Darin partnered with a multi-million dollar franchise, and led it to become the fastest growing in his region.
• Darin has a BA in Philosophy/Liberal Arts
• Darin was the front man and lead singer of the funk rock band Laissez-Faire, which was a favorite on the college circuit and other venues.
• Darin was a state champion in Tae-Kwon-Do
Books by Darin Green