- Creation of plan for your life: The Importance & Practice of Self Awareness
- Make better use of your time: Time and Priority Management
- Creating a Business Vision: What your business will look like in 1,5,10 and 20 years and the exact steps needed to accomplish your vision
- Give, give, give and you shall receive
- How to teach others to find and create their purpose
- Business Planning: Identifying, writing and prioritizing the key initiatives for your life and/or business during the next 12 months
- Creating & Maintaining a Positive Corporate Culture: How to create a company where the culture is warm, inviting, exciting and fun
- The Four Stages of Competence: Power of moving from incompetence to competence.
- How to Plan and Lead Efficient & Effective Meetings: How to improve business and/or family meetings
Daryl Wizelman, derives the most value from inspiring others to their full potential in life and business. How to improve their business and their personal lives, in his view these two to be interconnected. His goal is to inspire, teach and motivate others through sharing his story of success and loss and he found meaning and offering practical tools that can improve all facets of your lives and businesses.
His mission in life is to have a positive impact on as many lives as possible by empowering others to help themselves.
He has taught a wide variety of skills to businesses and organizations.
His programs include a wide variety of business, sales and life related topics.
Abundance versus Scarcity,
Finding and Creating your Personal Mission / Purpose,
Recruiting & Retention,
Non-Negotiable Daily Disciplines,
Getting to Know your Customers,
High Payoff versus Low Payoff Activities,
Keys to Sustaining your Disciplines,
The Champions Way, Effective Leadership,
Trust & Likeability, Performance Evaluations,
Stress Free Selling,
How to Create Customers for Life.
Books by Daryl Wizelman