- Humour In the Himalayas or Altitude with an Attitude
- Picture Your Climb
- Footprints to the Future: An Inter-Cultural Legacy of Leisure and Luxury
- Adventuring On the Outside and on the Inside
- Reaching New Heights Personally and Professionally
- Climb Beyond Your Summit
Dave Rodney is the only person in the history of this country to summit Mt. Everest twice, and his accomplishments are inspiring to many (especially since he was born on the flatlands of North America, has survived four knee surgeries, and has broken his back in four places!).
He is in high demand on the professional speaking circuit throughout North America, has been involved with 6 documentaries, including being the main subject of the pilot episode of “Ordinary People, Extraordinary Lives”, and the main contributor to BBC’s “Living Dangerously.”
(2) The working title for a multi-faceted literary and artistic exploration addressing the relations of the Everest Experience to the physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, cultural, personal, and professional challenges we all face daily: utilizing the mountain as a metaphor for the “Everyday Everests” we all climb!
Dave is not just a climber, speaker, and writer; he has also earned a number of degrees, worked in 3rd world countries, served as an educator & administrator in three countries.
His still photography, videography, & written work have been utilized around the world (including National Geographic; Oprah; North American, European and African National Broadcast Companies; North American Corporations; North American and European books and texts), & he has been interviewed across the globe–but what he is most proud of are the rewards he has gained from service with charitable, educational, civic and corporate organizations!
Additional Notes of Interest:
“One of the Our Most Influential People”
“Special Achievement Award” Recipient
“One of This Country’s Most Famous Athletes”
His moving, multi-disciplined, multi-media presentations will empower you to scale your “mountains” with integrity; and you will walk away from the event feeling refreshed, renewed, and re-invigorated!)
Whether it be during an dramatic alpine rescue, a tense board meeting, a crux in a relationship, or the planning of a humanitarian event, Dave believes in “climbing with a conscience”.