- Stress Mastery: Staying Afloat When the Water Gets Rough
- Be Good to Yourself AND the Bottom Line
- Get a Grip: You Have More Control Than You Think
- Sleep & Productivity: It’s Time to Wake Up
- Taking Care of the Caregiver
- The Stress of Success
- The Lifestyle Balancing Act
- Running on Empty: Manage Your Energy, Manage Your Stress
- Always Change a Losing Game: stress, burn-out, non-stop change & the elusive balance between work & life
David Posen, M.D., devotes his time exclusively to stress management, lifestyle counseling and psychotherapy. David delivers the sage advice of an MD, packaged with the wit and wisdom only a motivational speaker can offer.
Dr. David Posen an authority on stress management, he delights audiences with an interactive approach that never fails to captivate, motivate, entertain and inspire as he delights audiences across North America. He has spoken widely to educational groups, government organizations, business and professional groups across North America.
“You provided a hilarious, insightful and entertaining program which provided many useful tips, and your final wrap up was absolutely amazing.”
Not only is David an interesting speaker, he’s a keenly interested listener.
His clients have included University of Michigan, Warner Brothers, US Steel, Chevron, IBM, Verizon, Allstate Insurance, Federated Investors, American Express, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, McKinsey, Hilton Hotels, University of Florida Athletic Association, KPMG, Ernst & Young, Ford, Hewlett Packard, Bayer, Yellow Freight, University of California, Comcast Cable Communications and the Million Dollar Round Table.
“A perfect blend of anecdote, medical science, humor and advice”
David has appeared many times on TV and radio across North America and has been quoted in many leading U.S. media outlets such as USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, People. US News & World Report, Men’s Fitness, Redbook, McCall’s, and USA Weekend.
His work with corporate clients has positioned him as a speaker of choice throughout.
David became known as Doc Calm, the “go-to guy” who is all about stress and lifestyle management in a practical and entertaining style.
Books by David B. Posen, M.D.
- Always Change a Losing Game: Winning Strategies for Work, for Home, and for Your Health
- Staying Afloat When the Water Gets Rough
- The Little Book of Stress Relief
- Is Work Killing You?