- Reaching Real Leadership: the Power of Authenticity
- Deep Accountability: the Power of Agreement
- Embracing Change: the Power of Possibility
- Simple Living in the Corporate World: Business and Balance
David Irvine unique, personal approach to human dynamics has helped hundreds of leaders transform their organizations, build more accountable, productive, vital workplaces and enjoy their lives.
Leader: It’s About PRESENCE; Not Position.
David Irvine has many years of experience as a family therapist.
He holds degrees in Human Development, Science and Social Work, has taught at three universities.
A former marathon runner, David Irvine has trained with members of the US Olympic team.
David Irvine is an international authority on the human dynamics of business leadership. He tackles the toughest problems today’s leaders face, proposing unique strategies to:
Sustain high performance
Build loyalty and morale
Deal with change
Find personal balance
No one engages and inspires an audience of business leaders like David Irvine.
He tackles the bottom-line issues with profound insight, passion, and humor.
A master storyteller and teacher, David clarifies complex issues and offers pragmatic solutions. Challenging, illuminating and enlightening, David inspires leaders with a renewed sense of possibility.
Books by David J. Irvine
- The Authentic Leader – It’s About Presence, Not Position
- Becoming Real: Journey To Authenticity
- Accountability: Getting a Grip on Results
- Simple Living in a Complex World: Balancing Life’s Achievements