- The No-Sweat Way to Prepare and Deliver Winning Presentations™
- Thriving in the Midst of Change!: A unique on your feet team building experience
- How to Work with and Sell to Different Personality Styles: Understanding personality styles
- Forget Your Title, We’re All in Sales!™
- 60 Simple Ways to Keep Your Audience Riveted
- The big lesson: Don’t dilute your message!
- Three magical phrases to get people listening
- How to connect with your audience
- How to reduce presentation anxiety
David Greenberg’s simply speaking has helped more than 100,000 people worldwide to develop the essential skills and attitudes needed to sell their products, services, ideas, and themselves.
David believes that sometimes we can be our toughest customer, and when we move beyond our own limiting beliefs and behaviors, we can achieve awesome results. His clients include leading organizations such as American Express, Cingular Wireless, Deloitte & Touche, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company.
David knows how to help others communicate and he believes that laughter and learning are great friends, and he has been spotted on a few comedy stages and television specials.
A motivational powerhouse, he combines his years of experience as a salesperson, corporate executive and trainer, entrepreneur, and comedian to provide clients with a rare combination of humor, proven ideas, and bottom-line results.
Books by David K. Greenberg
- Thank God It’s Monday
- Simply Speaking!
- Forget Your Title, We’re All in Sales!
- Seven Simple Principles to Achieve Your Goals and Dreams
- The No-Sweat Way to Prepare and Deliver Presentations
- Death by PowerPoint!
Book David K. Greenberg for your Event!