America’s Personal Health Improvement Expert: David is known as America’s Personal Health Improvement Expert
- How to Murder Your Spouse at the Dinner Table
- Executive Health – Healthy Sales: America’s Personal Health Improvement Expert
- Eating Disorders/Nutrition/Vitamins: Eating in the Fast Lane
- Energize your Life! Does your health affect your productivity? Yes!
- Recent studies have found a relationship between exercise, eating habits, and absenteeism.
- Organizations are also finding substantial savings due to increased productivity and efficiency
- A stand-up comedian who gives life-saving information.
- How you can have a hundred healthy birthdays
- How to Lose Weight, Lower Cholesterol, Prevent Cancer, Eat More, Get Fit, and Feel Great
David L. Meinz, (pronounced MINDS), MS: Human Nutrition, RD: Registered Dietitian, FADA, a Fellow in the American Dietetic Association, an honor held by less than 1% of all dietitians.
David L. Meinz, specializes in enabling people to improve their health in a unique blend of inspiration, humor and information designed to educate people on building healthy habits and improving their personal and professional productivity.
David’s presentations will encourage your employees to maximize their health and their job performance by eating better, dealing with stress, losing weight, and much, much more.
David has worked in human nutrition research, practiced hospital clinical dietetics, and was director of a hospital health promotion program.
David is dedicated to inspiring, challenging and educating all.
As a registered dietitian, he helps you balance your work schedule with your diet and exercise schedule, thereby enhancing your bottom line as well.
David conveys a serious message but packages it in encouragement and humor.
He is motivation with content.
If you’re looking for a program that’s high in content, enriched with humor and low in fat.
“After hearing you I brought my cholesterol down from 254 to 145!” “You kept us so entertained it was easy to forget we were actually learning something.”
David brings you up-to-date on this exciting topic with a content-rich, fun, and funny program on how you can have a hundred healthy birthdays.
Exciting Information on How to Add Years to Your Life & Life to Your Years
Topic on Healthy Woman
Specialty program for Women’s groups — Careerwoman, Wife, Mother, Homemaker, and Taxi Driver – the demands on today’s woman make it vital that she not only maintains but maximizes her personal health and energy.
David brings you up-to-date on the latest on osteoporosis, cancer prevention, hormone replacement therapy, and the good news about chocolate!
How To Have A Hundred Healthy Birthdays
Forty years ago, there were 3000 100-year olds living in the U.S. Today there are 70,000!
People who have celebrated their one hundredth birthday belong to the fastest growing age population in this country.
Nutritionist David Meinz brings you up-to-date on this exciting topic with a content-rich, fun, and funny program on how you can have a hundred healthy birthdays.
Books by David L. Meinz, MS, RD, FADA
Book David L. Meinz, MS, RD, FADA for your Event!